Welcome to my little corner of the web. I graduated in the 1990's
from the University of Texas at Austin with a Computer Science degree
and currently live near Dallas.
I'm thankful to God for creating me and to Jesus his son for giving his life
so I might have life.
Projects Great and Small
- How to use Linux epoll with the Python programming language (2009)
- A (soon to be) collection of public domain bible translations (2012-now)
- A Slackware build script for the MLton Standard ML programming language compiler (2018)
- How to obtain character cursor spacing within terminal emulators (2019)
- A public domain character database covering major world languages (2019-now)